Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Guild Wars 2

Is it just me, or to level up properly you have to repeat the events quite some times? the story quest goes up way to fast for me to keep up!

I finished the story at lvl 16 and tbh, yes this game is all about spamming the same events over and over. I'm currently trying to finish lvl 24 events at lvl 19. Leveling pattern is clearly broken.

Idk why the PvP in Gw2 is so hyped. I found it pretty lame.

PvP in Guild Wars 2 is great, if you are doing it right. There is literally so many variations for "specs", its great. Also the WvWvW is the best thing since DAOC, granted melee doesn't get so penalized for being melee.
    "right but ferals are even worse then dks its like fighting a 5 man boss"

I got to take what I said about the PvP back. After a few hours it actually became fun.

It's indeed really enjoyable. But without modifier, Elementalist is very hard when you basically never press F2 F3 F4. Pet classes are the most annoying shit ever, again. There are tons of things missing/broken in the game tho.

I think I'm not going to play necromancer on live after all, will probably switch to elementalist
    DONT DOT MY SHEEP SACREBLEU

Ye definitely. But not if they slack at adding the proper features such as the camera distance, camera instant rotation, proper keybindings availability, shorter levels, less xp in WvWvW, etc...

I agree with things missing and broken. Also did any of you find a way to change hotkeys ? To like CTRL+X or ALT+X ? How can people lower than 2,20mreach 8-9-0 without moving their hand is beyond me, without losing time.
    "right but ferals are even worse then dks its like fighting a 5 man boss"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast