Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: MoP Warlock Guide

Sparkuggz

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorcorę View Post
    Code:

Did a sheet of comparing stat vs stat and value wise the 1h dagger is supposed to be more DPS then the sha touch with gem!

I currently searching for some BIS Weapon Advices and i found your above comment.
    So in this case i would prefer the elite dagger with some useless crit on it :/

But here comes my problem.
    Sha touched weapon is a sword. Iam Playing Human and i gain 1% expertise while wearing sword. So if i start calculating i would add 340 hit to the sha touched weapon? right or did i miss something?

Would you still prefer the dagger instead of the sha weapon?
    That sounds like the sha weapon might indeed be better for you. It' was very close on stats
    Just did my own sheet to compare both weapons and here are my results.
    As human you should go for the sha weapon otherwise go for the elite dagger.

Good evening all!

Spark, curious if your in the process of creating a demo guide. I'm having a hard time finding stat priorities.

Thanks again! <3

Morning guys...

Yesterday I won Loshan on a lucky charm and I was pretty exciting to use sha gem on it and see how much dps I would win when sim it.

But I was so dissapointed when I saw that switching Loshan from Regail was a dps decrease, I lost 2k dps on simulation craft. Thought Loshan we're BIS with that 500 intellect gem.

BUT on dummys I'm doing more 10k with this new weapon(496 item level) isn't awkward? I can do 82-83k without going lower. And with Regail Elite(503 item level) I was doing 73k.

I really need help here O.o what you think I should use Loshan or Regail?

I read the post above we should go for dagger, WHY? Don't tell me I spend my sha gem there clueless...

Quote Originally Posted by Nomnom View Post
    Morning guys...

Yesterday I won Loshan on a lucky charm and I was pretty exciting to use sha gem on it and see how much dps I would win when sim it.

But I was so dissapointed when I saw that switching Loshan from Regail was a dps decrease, I lost 2k dps on simulation craft. Thought Loshan we're BIS with that 500 intellect gem.

BUT on dummys I'm doing more 10k with this new weapon(496 item level) isn't awkward? I can do 82-83k without going lower. And with Regail Elite(503 item level) I was doing 73k.

I really need help here O.o what you think I should use Loshan or Regail?

I read the post above we should go for dagger, WHY? Don't tell me I spend my sha gem there clueless...
    Whats the ilvl of the 2 weapons? Are they both HC / normal mode or? It's not 2k dps in anyway for sure

Both normal, Spark.

But since I'm stupid I upgrade Loshan yesterday 1/2 now it have 500 item level. But Elite dagger has 503 item level.

So i bet I spend 1 upgrade clueless. I hope isn't 2k dps but sims told was 103k dps with dagger and 101k dps with sword. But I didn't put upgrade=1 on sims not even the sha gem.

Help, would be nice if Loshan beats dagger since I spend a gem, a enchant and a upgrade on it. But i suppose I did a mistake.

Hey Sparkuggz, i have a question about opener in Demonology. We are starting from 200 demonic fury, should i just wait with cooldowns to build up fury and keep up demon form while dark soul and service is up?
    After that should I use dark soul every cd or build up fury again?

Yea, I have the same question as Preste & Haizy. I know demo isn't viable to play as a main spec because its not the highest dps spec right now, but it's so addicting. If you're gemming for demo with is going for straight haste, do the same standards apply as in affliction? How should I be gemming, is the question...for Demo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomnom View Post
    Both normal, Spark.

But since I'm stupid I upgrade Loshan yesterday 1/2 now it have 500 item level. But Elite dagger has 503 item level.

So i bet I spend 1 upgrade clueless. I hope isn't 2k dps but sims told was 103k dps with dagger and 101k dps with sword. But I didn't put upgrade=1 on sims not even the sha gem.

Help, would be nice if Loshan beats dagger since I spend a gem, a enchant and a upgrade on it. But i suppose I did a mistake.
    It's not 2k dps for sure, im not sure why you got those results. if it's 500 ilvl vs 503 because you already upgraded, im sure the sha touched weapon is better for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Divos View Post
    Yea, I have the same question as Preste & Haizy. I know demo isn't viable to play as a main spec because its not the highest dps spec right now, but it's so addicting. If you're gemming for demo with is going for straight haste, do the same standards apply as in affliction? How should I be gemming, is the question...for Demo.
    Demonology stat priority is a bit dodgy, the thing i do is simulate my character, check what stats it want me to prioritize and reforge. Then ill check after that, and if something goes low value (like haste, or mastery) i would reforge out of it until i hit a sweet spot for the most DPS. Demonlogy is mixing of stats, but overall you only gain a few DPS once you reach a certain level of haste. Though going full mastery or mastery reforge isn't optimal for demonology.

FOR BIS stat priority is

With

3401 Haste Raiting (8% unbuffed)

6946 Crit Raiting (20,36% unbuffed)

4553 Haste Raiting ( 15,59% unbuffed )

15% hit

This concludes, that 160 int gem is better then 320 mastery, haste or crit gem.
    Last edited by Sparkuggz; 8th December 2012 at 23:17.

Updated OP with what haste cap you wan't to go for in higher / BIS ilvl gear, now that we have a easier time to obtain higher haste values. The difference of the two caps are close to none though, so don't expect any major impact of the DPS.

Here is the T14H Scale Factors (BIS)

Final stats and the haste cap you will obtain with BIS gear should look like

15% Hit (5100 raiting)

15.51% Haste (6590 raiting) - Obtaining an extra UA and Agony tick vs the 4717 one. The exact cap is 6637 Haste raiting...

8152 Mastery

Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast