MoP Fire Mage Guide - Page 79
Page 79 of 317 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 790 of 3166

Thread: MoP Fire Mage Guide

  1. #781

    Default

    Website Launch! http://www.vykina.com

    Also first ToT Guide is up:



  2. #782

    Default

    Amazing job thx a lot. In start of your video you speak about recent change for nether tempest. What change you speak about ?
    Last edited by Myii; 1st May 2013 at 19:37.

  3. #783

    Default

    Looking forward to seeing the rest of these guides, thanks a lot!

  4. #784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myii View Post
    Amazing job thx a lot. In start of your video you speak about recent change for nether tempest. What change you speak about ?
    Early in 5.2, they buffed all DoTs by 40% which made NT the best AoE spell we have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Torll View Post
    Looking forward to seeing the rest of these guides, thanks a lot!
    Glad you liked it! Should be releasing Tortos in a few days.



  5. #785

    Default

    Ok thx, im thinking i miss something. Very nice job Vykina.

  6. #786

    Default

    Do you think its better to keep heroic horridon staff (535), or i should equip heroic horridon wand (535) + 528offhand from magaera ? thanks for answer and keep up the good work :)!

  7. #787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzer View Post
    Do you think its better to keep heroic horridon staff (535), or i should equip heroic horridon wand (535) + 528offhand from magaera ? thanks for answer and keep up the good work :)!
    Wand+OH should be better.



  8. #788

    Default

    The hype is finally at its climax, vykina.com opened!
    DONT DOT MY SHEEP SACREBLEU

  9. #789

    Default

    I can't seem to get the timers for the Tell Me When set to work do you have any tips for this? they all show up but none of the numbers do or if there on or off cd. And i do have Omni CC installed

  10. #790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinran7 View Post
    I can't seem to get the timers for the Tell Me When set to work do you have any tips for this? they all show up but none of the numbers do or if there on or off cd. And i do have Omni CC installed
    Uhh, not sure, you mean the timer that counts down when one of the buffs is active?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •