Infeh's ui
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Infeh's ui

Default Infeh's ui

so i was watching the heroic rag kill vid(gratz btw) and i really liked your dk infeh's ui. Is it available for download by chance?

What addon/layout do you use for runes ?

Heya,

Glad you like it, though unfortunately I don't have it public currently, and as it's all custom you won't find it anywhere else.
    However I suppose I could whip something together within the next few days and upload it if you want to play around with it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by pizmak View Post
    What addon/layout do you use for runes ?
    It's an addon called Runepack, you will find it at: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-RunePack.html
    I did however re-order the positions of the runes slightly to fit my personal taste.

505 views )) looks like people waiting, 'cuz its amazing
    atleast, while you compiling it, could you plz screenshot your intarface folder, to check out addons
    waiting for your ui ;)

Thanks

I found addon yesterday, but still don't know how to re-order the positions of the runes like you have

How you do that ?:)

Quote Originally Posted by pizmak View Post
    Thanks

I found addon yesterday, but still don't know how to re-order the positions of the runes like you have

How you do that ?:)
    It takes a little messing around in the .lua files, but as that would take a while to explain I simply upped my version instead: Download

Iv been trying to copy it all week and Its been hard. Still nothing compared to yours. I would really appreciate if you did make it available soon. I want it so bad. I Don't mind tinkering around with it a bit so don't worry about uploading it perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by infeh View Post
    It takes a little messing around in the .lua files, but as that would take a while to explain I simply upped my version instead: Download
    Thanks! <3

Here you go: Download (use the link at the end of the thread.)

Didn't make any extensive instructions or anything, though seeing as how many requests I've gotten recently, both here and through other means of communication, I'm considering making a proper thread at some point in the future.
    Last edited by infeh; 18th January 2013 at 14:50.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast