Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Infeh's ui

Worked awesome on my PC, tried putting it on my laptop.. looks awesome just the font has scaled down and makes it pretty hard to read. anyway i can increase the size of the text on everything?

Great ui thx alot have 1 little question

the 2 buttons between ur unitframe and ur targets frame looks like its some kind of cd show or uptime show of ur trinkets. how this works?

Edit: got it myseld :)
    Last edited by xanue; 15th November 2012 at 19:01.

I downloaded your UI for the Vengeance tracker Infeh. I have it installed on my client, however it's not showing up for some reason :( Does anything need to be enabled in game for it to work? :) Thanks

infVengeance
    Woops, the one I had in the ui pack above was only for DKs, this one I just removed the whole show/hide part so it works for everyone without issues.
    Last edited by infeh; 17th November 2012 at 01:41.

The addon shows up, and changing size etc in the .lue file works. But the value remains "0" no matter how much vengeance you have! (Human warrior)

Thanks for a great addon, and a great UI overall!

Guess that's what happens when you do things rushed, forgot to re-reg the event duh, same link as before.

Ace thanks Infeh :D Will give that a go tomorrow sometime!

Hey Infeh:)
    any chance that you could reuppload your UI for 5.1 considering that the patch broke quite a few things (primarily the tidyplates/threatplates:( )

Hi Infeh, thanks for the UI, I have a question regarding font- is the current UI supposed to be in Morpheus by default? And how do I change the font of tooltips etc?

Thanks!

No worries, didn't realise it was tiptac before, problem solved!
    Last edited by Bunnys; 2nd December 2012 at 20:18.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast