Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogerbrown's UI (hunter)

Default Rogerbrown's UI (hunter)

NEW UPDATE FOR patch 5.4! This version is uploaded as of 10/10/13!

Rogerbrown MoP UI v5.4

PLEASE take 5minutes to read the .txt file included in the download. It explains everything.

This UI is fixed for a resolution of 1920x1080. If you have a different resolution, you need to fix them a bit yourself.

Check this thread for any questions you might have... the might have been already answered.

Thanks for using my UI.

PICTURE SHOWING MOST ADDONS:

ADDON LIST:

NPCScan
    NPCScan Overlay
    AzCastBar
    Ackis Recipe List
    Action Bar Saver
    AtlasLoot
    Auctionator
    Aura Frames
    Big Wigs (Infeh's version)
    Chatter
    Color Picker Plus
    Dominos
    Error Monster
    Gladius
    Grid2
    Need to Know
    Nice Damage
    Omen
    OmniCC
    Postal
    Reflux
    Reforge Lite
    Sexy Map
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    Skada
    ShashIn
    Stay Focused
    Tell Me When
    Tidy Plates
    Tidy Plates Threat Plates
    TipTac
    Turn In
    XLoot
    XLoot Group

ADDONS MADE BY INFEH:

infMopTalentMacroes (custom made from Infeh, it gives you the ability to make simple macros that change dynamically when you change talents)
    infFlares (gives the option to keybind the creation of world markers without the need to make any macros for it)
    infVengeance (a simple bar that tracks your vengeance amount)

EDIT: I add here a link to a .txt file with my Weak Auras Strings that I use (one to track the stacks of LnL, one to track the stacks of TotH and one to track the icd of LnL).

http://rapidshare.com/share/92D52A4F...C5DEED2FDD33BB

Also adding a link to a .txt file with my TMW string, since some people are only interested in the TMW settings I have:

http://rapidshare.com/share/B1D4BAED...E46565FCC08507
    Last edited by Rogerbrown; 28th March 2014 at 00:01.

Hi rogerbrown,

I'm interested in TellMeWhen, so i've DL your UI to export parameters from this addon BUT, it didn't worked (x))

Finnally i've configured it by myself, but there is still stmh i don't know hot to do : evidence on Aimed shot proc (you know, the guitar hero proc on the button). i think i've missed something, could you help me? maybe un screenshot of your aimed window of the addon would be great.

Thx

Kalou

The guitar hero that you speak of can't be done on the TMW icon, it is only done on your bar addons (dominos). Not sure if I answered your question fully.

if the action bar upside your energybar isn't TMW on this : http://youtu.be/10dxem4fCsE?t=2m16s

then yes, you answered my question :p

thanks sir.

ok then i think i understood my mistake : up from your enrgy bar : dominos scalled differently.
    On the left part of the screen, tracking ISS and AI stacks : TMW.
    Last edited by Kalou; 29th October 2011 at 17:59.

updated the UI, check OP for the download link

let me know if you need another place apart from rapidshare to upload it.
    Last edited by Rogerbrown; 31st October 2011 at 02:09.

UPDATED FOR MOP!!! check OP for link!

Hi, I am just wondering which addon you use for your focus bar? Thanks in advance :)

is there any specific advice you could give me on elegon, (10 man), when the 6 adds spawn rushing to the pillars at the end of the platform?

i am trying to make sure once im in position, just to use corbra shot to max out focus, then on the add, explo shot and spam arcane with glaive toss to get the add down.

sv spec i am, any advice thanks.

Hello Roger,

Love the ui, but

The TMW dosent seems to work. do you know why or could you maby re upload it ? :) thanks/ Hoob

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast