Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Balance Druid vs Dragon Soul 25man Heroic [4.3 GUIDE]

Yesterday my guildm8 (resto druid) had to play on Balance spec on Blackhorn 25 HC and he has resto reforge so he played with 20+ mastery and he did a very nice dps. Dont you think a full mastery reforge would be better on Warmaster?

Hey

what do you think about that? I think the 2 and 4 T13 piece is better for bosses, where you need max burst! I weared my 4 piece since 1 410, 1 384, and 2 397er and the set Bonuses compared to the better stats ( on the item itself, the socket bonuses and the gems ) was a good choice for some encounters. Examples are: Zon Ozz, Yor sahj and Hagara! Bosses where you dont want to go as fast as possible from eclipse to eclipse. Bosses where you want to give 200% in a specific period.

All in all there was no dps loss, just gain

But thank you for the guide ( and your UI ;) you remember me? ) I´ll share it with some other boomkins And don´t forget! Too much theory can not replace the practice!!!
    Last edited by Lalakin; 22nd February 2012 at 15:55.

Hi again , so maybe i'm blind but did you share your UI in the guide? if not could you share it with me ? i realy like it and i guess it would be easier to play with it

Just a /wave from old guildy! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rozsnya View Post
    Yesterday my guildm8 (resto druid) had to play on Balance spec on Blackhorn 25 HC and he has resto reforge so he played with 20+ mastery and he did a very nice dps. Dont you think a full mastery reforge would be better on Warmaster?
    Yes, if you're progressing and you're missing dps on the adds or drakes you could/should go full mastery. I didn't write anything about it since the fight seemed pretty straight forward, and depending on what your guild is doing you might want to be able to do your max dps on Goriona, and then on Warmaster(without multi-dotting) to beat the enrage timer, which would make going with a haste build way better than with mastery.

All in all, you would need to figure that out by yourself, if they ''need'' his personal dps on the last phase, if you're cleaving or only doing single target dmg on Goriona and Warmaster at the start of P2, or if they really need his personal dps on phase 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
    Just a /wave from old guildy! :)
    Sup!

Share your ui with me please!
    Last edited by Rozsnya; 1st March 2012 at 20:40.

Default force of nature ultraxion

Heroic ultraxion:

Boss rp begins and countdown finishes. Ultraxion remains idle. I pop treants, but do not attack the boss, why does ultraxion attack the trees? The pets are set to assist and under normal circumstances remain at my side. Could you provide more information on this topic please? Does this only occur on ultraxion and why?

Hi Supersdw.

When expected more videos?

Hi Imsupersdw. Im a boomkin on US frostmourne. My guild's working on HM madness atm. And atm I really need ur advice on reforging, which spell procs spellweavs the most, and strats. Moreover, i also need some advice on haste break points, and would i be able to reach the 3101 haste with full heroic gear? Thz a lot. I'd really appreciate if u could help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast